Friday, December 31, 2010

Another Year Bites the Dust

Happy New Year everyone! With this year drawing to a close, we have started to reflect on all the amazing things that happened in 2010. We met, fell in love, got engaged, and got married. You could say it's a year in our lives that we'll never forget. We can't help but think this is just the beginning of many amazing years to come. We have high hopes that 2011 will be even better than 2010. We hope everyone else had as good of a year as we did! Here is us on our first date last January:


We have decided to document our New Year's resolutions here so that we have people to hold us accountable for them. Because I (Cali) have never kept a New Year's resolution for more than about a week and a half. This year is going to be different...(maybe). The resolutions that we have set together are to exercise 6 days a week (I say if we make it 3 days a week that will be impressive) and to pay off our student loans. Ben resolves to cut out soda and sugar. I can handle the no soda thing, but I think cutting out sugar is like cutting out air or water. We'll see how long he lasts on that one when I am sitting next to him with a bowl of ice cream making Mmmm sounds about how delicious it is. My resolution is to take more pictures. I carry my camera pretty much everywhere I go, but I never remember to get it out and take pictures of stuff. I'm going to try to change that! Be prepared to be bombarded with pictures, people.

2 comments:

  1. I also want to take more pictures. Although, since Leah was born, I've been a lot better. I guess it's easier to take pictures when you have an adorable baby. I'm glad things are going so well for the two of you, good luck starting student teaching next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 days a week.... wow that's pretty ambitious!! I'm going to hold you to all of those resolutions though ( : Good luck and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete