Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ten things that make my husband adorable

1. We bought Halloween candy last week just in case we get any trick-or-treaters. Ben begs me every day to open it so he can have "just one piece," but I have to keep saying no because I KNOW that "one piece" will quickly turn into the whole bag.

2. He writes me the cutest notes. We have a notebook that we use to write notes back and forth to each other. I always look forward to coming home and seeing what he wrote to me!

3. He always sings in the shower. Loudly. Sometimes he makes up his own songs.

4. He dances with me in the kitchen.

5. He attempts to make the bed because he knows it's important to me. It always looks a little lumpy and crooked, but I know if it were up to him he would leave it unmade.

6. He gets up super early to do his homework so we can spend time together in the evenings.

7. He sends me emails while I am at work just to tell me that he loves me and is thinking about me.

8. He always takes my opinion into consideration when planning dates. If I mention there's something I want to do, we do it. He always puts me first.

9. He is a good sport even when I beat him at everything.

10. He tells me I'm the most beautiful girl in the world even when I'm wearing sweats and no make-up and my hair is a mess.

Yep, he's a keeper.

1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing you think he's a keeper or else eternity would be a very long time.

    ReplyDelete