Thursday, November 17, 2011

Can we change it to "Black Saturday?"

Every year on the day after Thanksgiving, I look forward to getting up in the middle of the night and doing this:


It has kind of become a tradition among the women in my family. It's ridiculously crazy to get up so early to fight the crowds, but that's what makes it so fun. We always have a blast and I usually end up buying a bunch of crap that I don't need just because it was on a really good sale. Then we go to IHOP and then I go home and fall asleep.

This year on black Friday, I have to do this:


Except I probably won't look as happy as this random girl. And I don't have any potted plants near my desk. Seriously, being an adult is lame sometimes. I've never had to work on Black Friday before. I guess I'll just go shopping on Saturday with all the other sad people who have to work on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment