Monday, March 24, 2014

seven things you probably don't know about me

1. When I was a kid I used to get excited when I got a stomach ache because it meant I got to have some Tums. I thought they tasted like candy. 

2. I sleep with ear plugs. I started doing this back in college when I had noisy roommates and kept doing it when I transitioned to the snoring husband. 

3. I hate dogs. A lot. Did I ever mention I married a dog lover? What was I thinking...?

4. The day I got engaged to Ben and the day Shawn was born are exactly 3 years apart (February 13, 2010 and 2013).

5. One of my favorite snacks is popcorn. I could eat it every day. I had popcorn for dinner last night.

6. Growing up I always dreamed of having a beautiful winter wedding. I got married in August.

7. My left foot is bigger than my right foot by 1/2 a size.

2 comments:

  1. I always love these posts. Although we grew up together, there are still things to learn. (Although I did already know about your feet)

    ReplyDelete