Sunday, August 12, 2012

Vacation's All I Ever Wanted

I know it has been several months since I've posted. I was just waiting for noteworthy things to happen to write about! As soon as things started happening I tried to write, but Ben changed the email address associated with our blog and didn't tell me (still love you dear). But I'm back!

In July we took a trip to Washington to see my brother. He came home from his LDS Mission to Belém, Brazil on July 25th. To learn more about what our missionaries do, click here. My mom was a tiny bit happy...

(Sorry about the balloons in the way)

He has been home for a couple weeks now and I'm not sure if my mom has let go of him yet. All our local relatives came to greet him at the airport.

I wonder what the other people at the airport were thinking...we made quite a scene!
After a week in Washington, Ben flew to Oklahoma to visit his family while I stayed with my parents for another week. He got to meet our 6 month old niece Brooke.


While he was gone, I went with my parents and siblings to a Seattle Mariners game. It reminded me of pretty much every vacation we ever took when I was growing up. We went to Seattle at least 1-2 times a year.


As horrible as the Mariners are, they actually won the game! We had so much fun. We drove home after the game and arrived home at 2:00 a.m. We spent the rest of the week talking and playing games and trying to help Cody catch up on all the movies he missed over the last two years!

Now we're back in Idaho and back to work. More updates to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment