Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Park City Trip

We spent all of last week in Park City, Utah for a mini family reunion. I say "mini" because it was just my grandparents, aunt, uncle, and 4 of my cousins. My brother Cody and his new wife Lindsey came up for the second half of the week. We had a blast! We weren't sure if we wanted to go because it was planned for a week after our move, but I'm so glad we did. We partied hard! We played lots of games, hung out by the pool, and spent lots of time laughing! Here are some pictures from our trip:

We went down the alpine slide. That's me on the left, with
 my cousin Austin in the center and Landon on the right. 


Shawn with my cousin Austin
Such a big boy holding his own bottle!
Shawn is completely fascinated with trees and flowers. He could stare at them all day.


Behind us is the resort we stayed at. It had a big
pool and 5 hot tubs! Our suite was on the top floor.
Sitting up in the stroller for the first time at the zoo. He loved the animals!
His favorite animals were the seals and the grizzly bears. 



We hope to go back to Park City someday. It was the perfect little summer getaway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment