Sunday, November 17, 2013

9 Months Old

Shawn has now been outside of me longer than he was inside me. He turned 9 months old last week! Here are his 9 month stats (I know you probably don't care, but this way I can remember!):

22 pounds, 6 ounces (86%)

29.5 inches tall (87%)

He is reaching most milestones that would be expected of a one year old. He can do pretty much everything except walk! We're working on that.


He brings so much joy and laughter to our home. No matter how hard I try, I just can't kiss those cheeks enough every day! He got his first two teeth in the last couple weeks. One on the top and one on the bottom. Ben says he looks like a Jack-o-Lantern! I imagine a couple more aren't too far behind.


He would stay in the tub all day if I let him.


He gets into EVERYTHING!


Caught red-handed.


 I thought I was so smart by putting a chair in front of the cabinet. It only took him like 3 seconds to figure out how to push it out of the way!


 This kid loves to eat. Even if I just gave him a full meal, he'll still want some of whatever I'm eating. 

We love you Shawn!


1 comment:

  1. He's getting so big! It's so crazy how fast our little ones are growing and changing.

    ReplyDelete