Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Weekend!

We had a semi-eventful weekend (at least compared to our usual boring weekends). Tomorrow is our six month anniversary and we celebrated! Ben took me to Olive Garden on Friday (my favorite!). He also got me the coolest gift ever--he had a picture of us from our wedding day made into a puzzle. We spent a couple days putting it together.

A work in progress

The finished product
I thought it was such a fun gift. I got him some not so exciting gifts--a capo for his guitar and one of those lights you can clamp on a book. He has started staying up to read after I go to bed and now I can finally turn off the lamp!

We also had a slight tragedy this weekend with the death of our rolly computer chair. Ben, who sits in it for hours every day to do his online classes, ran out and bought another one right away.


Turns out it's more comfortable than the last one. Hopefully this one will last more than 6 months. 

Even though we were rooting for the Steelers, we still had fun watching the Super Bowl. It's a great excuse to stuff our faces and not feel guilty about it. I think I'll be full for the next three days...

2 comments:

  1. that is the coolest puzzle ever! good one Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we've recently gotten into doing puzzles too. none as cool as your wedding picture though, that is so neat!! happy 6 months!

    ReplyDelete