Sunday, February 5, 2012

WEEK #!1 : We Lose to Win

This is the first of many updates for my biggest winner competition.   I am going to try and post every Sunday.  This week has been fun working out and competing with myself to work hard.    I haven't worked out so hard since my senior year of high school during football offseason in the summer.  This week we did some weight training and lots of running.  I'm loving every moment of it.






 Since I have started I have lost 6 pounds so far.   Its fun to get on the scale  and see the weight dropping.  My hope is that it will continue to plummet every week.


My team and I had to come up with a motto for our team this week.   The motto: We Lose To Win.   This has some significance to the phrase.   First it means we want to lose weight to win the competition that we are win.  But the real meaning is we lose weight to win back our lives. We work hard and eat right so that we may have healthy and long happy lives.    




1 comment: