Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weeks 3 & 4: Working Hard and Losing Weight

It's me, Ben, I'm back again just to update on the blog.   Its been a month since the program started.    During the month of February,  I have lost a total of 20 pounds.



The great thing about losing weight is being able to fit into clothes that I could not fit in before.  My clothes seem to fit better on me.



Saturday was the first time in a long time that I did the bench press and hang clean.   I haven't lifted a bar since my high school football playing days.   It was fun to pump the iron again.



This program of the Biggest Winner is the best.   I am enjoying the exercising and eating right.   The combination of the two makes for good weight loss.   March is coming up and my goal for the end of the month is to sit at 240.    


   

No comments:

Post a Comment